Terms and Conditions
- This offer comprised of Strong Ox Pty Ltd (hereinafter referred as “Strong Ox”) Quotation and Terms and Conditions becomes legally binding upon payment of a fifty percent (50%) deposit by the Customer.
- For manufacturing and production purposes, within seven (7) days of deposit receipt, Strong Ox will carry out a check measure, if required, to obtain exact measurements of quoted product(s).
- All the products supplied by Strong Ox are customised and manufactured to order. Therefore, no cancellation of any order will be accepted.
- Strong Ox shall only be responsible for supplying the product(s) quoted and accepts no responsibility for any advice given regarding any other matters relating to or concerning the product(s).
- The Customer acknowledges that Strong Ox shall not be held responsible for poorly fitting products due to out-of-square and movement or shrinkage of existing building door frames or structures, unstable substrata (concrete stumps, concrete slabs, timber floors, etc.). Strong Ox will not be responsible for accidental damage incurred after installation caused by rough handling and inappropriate usage that can result in scratches, dents, bent door closers, loose handles, out-of-alignment closing, hinge damage, etc.
- All works undertaken by Strong Ox that create rubbish and/or debris, including old doors, is the responsibility of the Customer to remove from the installation site unless otherwise specified in the Quotation.
- Any delivery date referred to in the Quotation is an estimate only which commences from receipt of deposit. Strong Ox will make every effort to deliver and install the product(s) by the promised date. Failure to meet installation deadlines, due to unforeseen circumstances, cannot be constituted as a breach of contract nor does it justify the cancellation of the order.
- Any changes or variation to the product(s) and/or installation of works quoted will not be undertaken unless and until a Works Variation is signed by the Customer and Strong Ox. The Works Variation shall outline the works to be undertaken by Strong Ox and the additional costs incurred by the Customer.
- The Customer hereby consents to pay Strong Ox the balance of the purchase price within seven (7) days of receipt of final invoice which will be issued upon dispatch of product(s) and where applicable on completion of installation of product(s). Failure to pay the final invoice amount will entitle Strong Ox to retake possession of the product(s) without being liable in trespass or liable for the cost or damage incurred as a result of removal of the product(s) after installation or otherwise to the Customer, and to retain any deposit or any other monies paid by the Customer and pursue full settlement of any outstanding balance, and to claim any other costs incurred by Strong Ox as a result of retaking possession of the product(s).
- The Customer shall not be entitled to withhold any part of full amount of any monies owed pending settlement of any dispute between the Customer and Strong Ox.
- Overdue accounts will be subject to interest at the rate of 13% p.a., calculated for the period the account is due until the date it is paid.
- In the event of the Customer being in default of his/her obligation to pay and the overdue account is then referred to a debt collection agency, and/or law firm for collection the Customer shall be liable for the recovery costs and if the agency charges commission on a contingency basis the Customer shall be liable to pay as a liquidated debt, the commission payable by Strong Ox to the agency, fixed at the rate charged by the agency from time to time as if the agency has achieved one hundred percent recovery. In the event where Strong Ox or Strong Ox’s agency refers the overdue account to a lawyer the Customer shall also pay as a liquidated debt the charges reasonably made or claimed by the lawyer on the indemnity basis.
- Any fault or failure of product part(s) or component(s) that occurs within twelve (12) months of supply or installation will be repaired or replaced at Strong Ox’s discretion at no cost to the Customer. This warranty does not cover any damage to product(s) caused by the Customer and/or damage or product(s) failure caused by items listed in Item 5 above.
- Fees will apply for call-outs not covered by the Warranty. The call-out fee is $120.00 plus $120.00 per hour or part thereof while on site, plus materials. To avoid unnecessary call-out fees, please read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on the Strong Ox website.
- This document represents the whole agreement, no alterations are permitted unless both parties agree and a variation to contract is signed by both parties.
- These terms and conditions and all matters concerning the business relationship between Strong Ox and the Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, and the parties hereby consent to any litigation being conducted in Victorian Courts.
Acceptance of Quotation
I/We hereby acknowledge that I/We have read all the documents listed in Item 1 above and by paying a fifty percent (50%) deposit I/We accept the Quotation and Terms and Conditions and contract Strong Ox to manufacture, supply and/or install the product(s).